back when there were laceless running shoes that came in neon colors

Earlier today, the Hubby and I stopped by the mall and glimpsed a whole window display of neon-colored running shoes.

Are neon-colored footwear back in fashion? 0_o Wasn't there a time when we all thought they were hideous? Is there some social experiment going on to determine how many people will succumb to fads no matter how much of an eyesore they are?

While we espied a few pairs with an avante-garde take on shoelaces, the Hubby asked me if I remembered Puma Disc. Some time in the 1980s, Puma released running shoes that didn't have to be tied; they had this dial that you simply had to turn to adjust.


I don't remember Puma Disc at all actually. :p

Coming to think of it, it wasn't such a bad idea. I mean the dial-adjustment, not the neon colors.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...